Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't You Wish You Were Hilary?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Don't You Wish You Were Hilary? Empty
PostSubject: Don't You Wish You Were Hilary?   Don't You Wish You Were Hilary? Clockau3Wed 8 Nov - 13:08

Celebrities.com

November 7,2006

So, while looking for something to write, I came across the Hilary Swank versus the Gerry’s suspender article and thought “Hey, yea, it’s a couple of days old but why not and this was I could give something back to our friends at gerardbutlergals.com for all their support. But unfortunately couldn’t find any news they didn’t already have.

Hilary received just a flesh wound from an errant suspender of her leading man, Gerard Butler, while he was, I’m can imagine, seductively removing his clothes. They’re currently filming the adaptation of Cecelia Ahern’s novel PS, I Love You in New York City. The project was halted for a few days while Swank recovered.

So I’m thinking what could I possibly offer these fine ladies that other can’t… then it comes to me… I’ve got pictures and good ones. Here you go girls hope you enjoy them and thank you for all your support.

http://www.celebrities.com/blog/?p=1907&
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1