Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'P.S., I Love You' has Hilary Swank 'home-run'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

'P.S., I Love You' has Hilary Swank 'home-run' Empty
PostSubject: 'P.S., I Love You' has Hilary Swank 'home-run'   'P.S., I Love You' has Hilary Swank 'home-run' Clockau3Wed 3 Jan - 12:06

Monsters & Critics

January 2, 2007

by Stone Martindale

Currently in production, the film, "P.S., I Love You," is a story of Holly, a widow who discovers her late husband has left her 10 messages to help with her pain and start a new life.

Hilary Swank, who plays Holly Kennedy, and Harry Connick Jr. who plays Daniel, hit a home run in Yankee Stadium for a love scene, said director Richard LaGravenese to The New York Daily News.

LaGravenese also directed Swank in "Freedom Writers" and told the Daily News the crew shot the scene on location in the deserted stadium.

The film's locations are set in Ireland and New York City, key crew include Cinematographer Terry Stacey, Production Designer Shepherd Frankel, Art Director Doug Huszti and Costume Design by Cindy Evans

Earlier in November the Oscar-winner Swank, on the same set of "P.S., I Love You," had a minor injury after being hit in the face by a suspender worn by co-star Gerard Butler.

Swank needed three stitches after one of the suspenders snapped and whacked her above the eye. According to Pagesix.com, the incident wasn't serious enough to stop the actress coming back to work the following day.

"P.S., I Love You," is produced by Alcon Entertainment, Grosvenor Park Films and Wendy Finerman Productions and distriuted by Warner Bros for a 2008 release.

http://movies.monstersandcritics.com/news/article_1238846.php/P.S._I_Love_You_has_Hilary_Swank_home-run
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1