Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hilary Swank's 'P.S. I Love You' Gets a Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Hilary Swank's 'P.S. I Love You' Gets a Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Hilary Swank's 'P.S. I Love You' Gets a Trailer   Hilary Swank's 'P.S. I Love You' Gets a Trailer Clockau3Thu 20 Sep - 11:59

Cinematical.com

September 20, 2007

by Monika Bartyzel

One movie I have been dying to see is Hilary Swank's P.S. I Love You, but not because of the subject matter. One of the first posts I wrote for this site was about the film, when the actress suffered injuries during a scene where co-star Gerard Butler does a strip-tease. A suspender flew through the air, smacked her in the forehead, and gave her stitches. That's comedy gold that just can't be re-created. Excuse me, ma'am -- how did you get your scar? A suspender...

Finally, almost a year later, we've got a trailer to check out. To recap -- the film is about a woman who is haunted by the ghost of her dead husband. Instead of exiting her life in a sudden clap, he has left her a series of messages to help her move on with her life. From the look of the trailer, the messages come in all shapes and sizes, and give her a list of tasks to complete, sort of like a treasure hunt out of mourning. Between the music and the tear-jerking aspects, I'm sure this will be a big romantic hit and rampant date movie -- one just in time for the holiday season, since it comes out right before Christmas.

Beyond Swank and Butler, there's a pretty solid cast to back the duo up -- Prey for Rock 'n' Roll's Gina Gershon, Buffy's second tortured soul James Marsters, Friendly Lisa Kudrow, Grey's Anatomy's doomed Denny, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Bug's Harry Connick Jr. and the wonderful Kathy Bates. Sadly though, Marsters didn't even get a mention in the trailer, although he's one of the top billed. Hopefully this will give the actor some cinematic cred. Anyhow, there's only a few months left to wait, and try not to get blind-sided by some flying suspenders in the meantime.

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/09/20/hilary-swanks-p-s-i-love-you-gets-a-trailer/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1