Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hilary's 'Love' Talk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Hilary's 'Love' Talk Empty
PostSubject: Hilary's 'Love' Talk   Hilary's 'Love' Talk Clockau3Fri 17 Nov - 12:43

Hilary's 'Love' Talk

November 17, 2006

The Insider Online

She was the driving force behind the short-lived, reality TV show, "Celebrity Charades," but in her new movie, HILARY SWANK takes a crack at karaoke. So how did she do?

"Let's just say we should leave that scene to HARRY CONNICK JR.," she jokes. "I should stick to my day job."

Hilary joins Harry, LISA KUDROW and an ensemble cast of actors in 'P.S., I Love You,' a bittersweet drama about a young woman whose husband mails her a series of inspirational letters before his imminent death. The movie has been adapted by RICHARD LaGRAVENESE from the bestselling novel by CECELIA AHERN.

"He knows he's dying so he's able to write letters and have them sent," Hilary says. "It's so sweet to help your significant other move on and grow and just knowing what they need before they pass on is such a moving, loving gesture. And there's so many funny moments too!"

GERRY BUTLER ('Phantom of the Opera') plays her husband in the film, which she's currently shooting in New York. Each of his letters encourages her to try something wacky, like karaoke, which is how she winds up singing PRINCE's "Get Off" in the movie.

"No one should try to sound like Prince, no one!" the Oscar winner jokes. "Maybe we should re-shoot in fact! I'll be right back."

'P.S., I Love You' is expected to open next year. For more with Hilary, watch tonight's "Insider."

http://www.theinsideronline.com/celeb/4965/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Hilary's 'Love' Talk
Page 1 of 1