Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS I Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

PS I Love You Empty
PostSubject: PS I Love You   PS I Love You Clockau3Mon 25 Jun - 15:20

PS I Love You

Summit Entertainment.com

June 25, 2007

PS I Love You

Director: Richard Lagravenese
Cast: Hillary Swank, Gerard Butler, Kathy Bates, Lisa Kudrow, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, and Gina Gershon
Producers: Wendy Finerman, Andrew Kosove, and Broderick Johnson

When we first meet GERRY and HOLLY, they’re in the midst of an argument. Holly’s upset that Gerry told her mother, PATRICIA, that she was the one who wanted to wait to have kids, but Gerry lightens the mood with a comical striptease. Even though they may not have it all, they’re clearly perfect for each other.
Then we cut to one year later. A crowd is gathered in a quaint local bar – at first, it seems like a party, but then we realize it’s too somber; this is Gerry’s wake. For weeks after the funeral, a devastated Holly can’t even leave the apartment. Phone calls go unreturned. Dishes pile up in the sink. Until Holly finds a letter in the mailbox addressed to her in Gerry’s handwriting. Inside, Gerry tells her this is the first of twelve letters – one each month for a year – with instructions that she must follow. Holly’s first task: to go out and buy herself a killer disco outfit.
Thus begins Holly’s year of adventures – from karaoke nights with friends, to a trip to Ireland – all carefully planned by Gerry before he died, and laid out in letters signed P.S. I love you.

Currently in post-production. U.S. release via Warner Bros in Fall 2007.

http://www.summit-ent.com/newfilms/newfilms7.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

PS I Love You
Page 1 of 1