Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

P.S. I Love You Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

P.S. I Love You Trailer Empty
PostSubject: P.S. I Love You Trailer   P.S. I Love You Trailer Clockau3Thu 20 Sep - 11:57

P.S. I Love You Trailer

CanMag.com

September 19,2007

by Ryan Parsons

Alright Gerard Butler fans -- don't freak out -- but it turns out that Butler's character in P.S. I Love You is dead, yes, dead for almost the film's entire running. In what looks like a depressing love story, we now have the film's first trailer.

Movie Trailer: P.S. I Love You
Holly Kennedy (Hilary Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her life—a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Gerard Butler). So when Gerry’s life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry. So it’s a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself.

Can somebody say chick flick? And a depressing one at that! Though the lady audiences are bound to get a ton of glimpses of Butler through flashbacks and the film's opening minutes, they might have to settle for Butler's (diminished) accent as it comes through a tape recorder.

I'm already getting teary-eyed.

http://www.canmag.com/nw/9016-ps-i-love-you-trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

P.S. I Love You Trailer
Page 1 of 1