Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natty6
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-02-27

ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily... Empty
PostSubject: ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily...   ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily... Clockau3Thu 20 Apr - 22:40

Hey to everyone!

Just popping in to inform you about some new interesting GB info.

ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily have both been on the set of BOAW, VERY recently, in Vancouver, and have interviewed Gerry, Pierce and Maria.

So, my fellow Canadians (or anyone who gets tv channels showing ETC and ETD), be on the look out for those interviews. No details have come out, however, as to WHEN they'll air. I'm hoping soon, but, we should all be aware that they might keep them "in the can", until around the time the movie will actually come out. Usually, that's what happens, then again, maybe we'll still get a glimse, that also happens.

Just in case, I guess it's time to set our vcrs, and other recording devices, so that maybe someone will catch them and maybe generously share them with those interested who do not get to see those shows in their geographical areas. I'm sure one or more will be technologically equiped to render them downloadable for us.

Fingers crossed!

Enjoy!

Nat
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily...   ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily... Clockau3Fri 21 Apr - 12:04

Thanks Nat for the heads up! I'm recording every night and will upload as soon as they air..... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

ET-Canada and E-Talk Daily...
Page 1 of 1