Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hilary Swank Injured on the Set of "PS I Love You"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Hilary Swank Injured on the Set of "PS I Love You" Empty
PostSubject: Hilary Swank Injured on the Set of "PS I Love You"   Hilary Swank Injured on the Set of "PS I Love You" Clockau3Mon 6 Nov - 13:39

Movie.About.com

From Rebecca Murray

Nov 6 2006

A Freak Accident Involving Her Co-Star Gerard Butler Leaves Swank in Stitches
If you're going to be injured on a movie set, then I say having the accident occur while you're watching one of the sexiest men on the planet - Gerard Butler - strip is the way to go.
Hilary Swank apparently sustained a cut to her forehead during a particularly entertaining scene from movie PS I Love You (currently filming in New York). Butler, who plays Swank's husband in the film, was performing a striptease when his suspenders became snagged. They hit Swank in the forehead, causing an injury which required a couple of stitches and a short break from filming. As far as I know Swank's not requesting a stand-in for the scene when production begins again shortly (so all those whose hands shot up at the very idea of taking Swank's place can just relax).

Swank recently appeared as a femme fatale in The Black Dahlia and has Freedom Writers and The Reaping set to open in 2007.

Gerard Butler (Phantom of the Opera, Dear Frankie) will next be seen (almost naked) in 300, an action epic based on Frank Miller's graphic novel.

http://movies.about.com/od/butlergerard/a/butler110306.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1