Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Figh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Figh Empty
PostSubject: Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Figh   Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Figh Clockau3Thu 31 May - 14:30

Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Fight

Wrestler, cage fighter, '300' star enlighten us in the way of the rumble.

MTV.com

May 31,2007

By Larry Carroll

Gerard Butler vs. the Uber-Immortal ("300")

Carlito: I've been nearly decapitated a few times. My opponents have definitely tried. The Uber-Immortal reminds me of a bigger wrestler — guys who are kinda dumb but tough to beat up. They're pretty much a walking wall, a walking tank. But, as we see here, if you keep trying, they'll eventually come down.

Faber: When Gerard Butler throws down with the Uber-Immortal, his moves are impressive. But he might have wanted to trade his sword in for a baseball bat. I'm not too great with a sword, but I can swing a bat. The decapitation's a good idea, because you should always go for the neck. The jugular? That's a good spot. A lot of my fights have ended in chokes.

Gerard Butler: You'd better not learn too much from my fight, unless you want to go to prison for decapitating somebody! If you do see some person, or something, that is twice the size of you, just run. It's always better to get the hell out of the way than to take on that fight. ... I had to do it because I was getting paid. I had to kill that guy. But in real life, if I had seen a guy that size? I'm outta there.

Catch the latest on the 2007 MTV Movie Awards, including exclusives from host Sarah Silverman, nominee and presenter announcements, photos, highlights from years past and much more at MovieAwards.mtv.com And don't forget to grab the popcorn and tune in to the big show when it airs live — for the first time ever! — Sunday at 8 p.m. ET.

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1560776/20070530/story.jhtml
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Lessons Learned From MTV Movie Awards Nominees For Best Figh
Page 1 of 1