Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frank Miller's 300 To Appear on Imax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Frank Miller's 300 To Appear on Imax Empty
PostSubject: Frank Miller's 300 To Appear on Imax   Frank Miller's 300 To Appear on Imax Clockau3Sat 27 Jan - 12:31

Cinematical.com

January 26,2007

by Erik Davis

To say I'm just slightly stoked to see 300 up on the big screen would be an understatement, and now that it will be playing the Berlin International Film Festival -- making it so I will be able to sneak the pic almost a month before it comes out here in the States -- does nothing but add a ton of fuel to my fanboy fire. That's right, as I previously told you, I will be in Berlin covering the fest for Cinematical -- an experience I am very much looking forward to. Ah, there's nothing better than stuffing your face full of foreign fare, German beer, Schnitzel and a whole ton of Zack Snyder coolness.
For those of you who totally dig the whole IMAX experience, I'm happy to report that 300 will be the first major feature film to debut both in conventional theaters and on IMAX screens this year. According to the official press release, 300 will enjoy a simultaneous domestic release on both the big screen and the bigger screen this March 9 -- and, if there's ever a film that's meant to be scarfed down in true IMAX fashion, 300 is it. Have you checked out the trailers? Sure, the thing appears to be overdosing on special effects ... but heck, it still looks absolutely insane and is sure to make for one helluva moviegoing experience. (Of course, as I write this, my fingers and toes are crossed.)

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/01/26/frank-millers-300-to-appear-on-imax/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1