Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 To Hit Imax

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 To Hit Imax Empty
PostSubject: 300 To Hit Imax   300 To Hit Imax Clockau3Sun 28 Jan - 12:22

300 To Hit Imax

Film School Rejects

January 27, 2007

by Neil Miller

300Something tells me that the headline above should really read “300 to hit IMAX - Mass Orgy expected afterwards!” Zach Snyder’s upcoming release 300, which is based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller, is not only one of the highly anticipated films of 2007 (see my “Most Anticipated Films of 2007″ list, due out next week), but it seems to be one of the most groundbreaking visual works of the last say, ten years. Or at least that is how things look based on the trailer.

So now, in order to fully blow our collective mind with an orgasmic level of visuals and immense loads of badassery, the folks at Warner Brothers (who are getting smarter and smarter by the day) have decided to also release 300 in IMAX to coincide the standard release on March 9, 2007. Dan Fellman, President of Domestic Distribution at WB said of the news: “Warner Bros. Pictures and the filmmakers are very excited to bring this unique cinematic experience to both conventional and IMAX theatres this spring. The immersive IMAX Experience will transform this film, offering audiences an alternative way to view this highly-charged picture.”

Highly charged? How about “unbelievably intense” or “action fanboy wet dream”? That is how I would have described it, but then again, I am not the President of Domestic Distribution for Warner Brothers. I digress.

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/movie-buzz/300-to-hit-imax.php
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

300 To Hit Imax
Page 1 of 1