Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Trailer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: 300 Trailer!   300 Trailer! Clockau3Thu 5 Oct - 12:59

300 Trailer!

CanMag

October 5,2006

Stunned, amazed and eye-candy are just a few of the words that come to mind when watching the first trailer for 300. Though we thought we'd be lucky to see the first preview for the Zach Snyder flick by Thursday night -- it is canned with The Departed -- we never assumed it would be this early.

The leaked promo trailer was just a taste and, though similar, the official trailer will leave you drooling for March.

300 Movie Trailer Online!
The best news on the new trailer is that it not only comes in Quicktime but it comes in Quicktime HD. I can't think of a more deserving film of the HD format. All the details look incredible. This first trailer for 300 does the exact same thing the first trailer for Sin City did oh so many months ago -- impressed, impressed and impressed some more.

Gerard Butler looks tight; and not in a gay way neither! What am I talking about; every damn thing in this film looks sweet!

Warner Bros kicked my ass last March with V for Vendetta and it now looks like they will do it again with 300.

Check out the trailer for 300 over at Quicktime.

300 opens to theatres on March 16th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, posters and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

Stay tuned for updates.

Compiled by Ryan Parsons

Sources: Image property of Warner Bros.

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/5288
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

300 Trailer!
Page 1 of 1