Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Trailer When?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Trailer When? Empty
PostSubject: 300 Trailer When?   300 Trailer When? Clockau3Wed 27 Sep - 12:40

300 Trailer When?

CanMag

September 25,2006

What is the lesson we learned in Lucky Number Slevin? "The first time someone calls you a horse you punch him on the nose, the second time someone calls you a horse you call him a jerk but the third time someone calls you a horse, well then perhaps it's time to go shopping for a saddle." Imagine if you will a stretch on this rhetoric with Warner Bros' upcoming film 300.

We receive scoops every day and most turn out to be false. Today, however, I received three different emails claiming that we can expect the first official trailer for 300 to arrive within two weeks. I immediately began investing which film the trailer could be released with and came up short.

Fortunately for us, I have sent out an email or two and received a confirmation. The Departed (smack hand against head)! How didn't I see it!?

300 Movie Trailer with The Departed
For all of you who have been craving a little more ever since that leaked promo trailer, or just a sample of Gerard Butler's ball sweat, we have some good news.

It has been confirmed by Warner Bros that the trailer for 300 will come out with The Departed; just under two weeks away. With high-profile films such as this, we could even see it as early as Wednesday night; Warner Bros has only confirmed the film it will be canned with.

Didn't catch the leaked promo trailer? Well, here is some early conceptual art and production photos to wet your taste buds.

300 trailer coming October 6th!

300 opens to theatres on March 16th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, posters and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

Stay tuned for updates.

Compiled By Ryan Parsons

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/5173
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

300 Trailer When?
Page 1 of 1