Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Promo Trailer!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Promo Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: 300 Promo Trailer!   300 Promo Trailer! Clockau3Thu 21 Sep - 15:32

300 Promo Trailer!

CanMag.com

September 21,2006

It is finally here! Though I don't know if this is the exact video shown at Comic Con for 300, it is so effin cool that it doesn't even matter. This movie looks freakin' tight!

300 Promo Trailer

Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, 300 is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy. The film brings Miller’s (Sin City) acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.

While watching the promo trailer for 300 all I could think was something similar to below:

"Are they serious? Could they have pulled off such incredible and surreal cinematography amongst an army-sized confrontation? F*ck that! They even have an incredible introduction to what makes a Spartan!"

Well, my thought process wasn't exactly like that, but consider that a brief summary. This film looks astounding on all levels and I am now convinced that I like Gerard Butler shouting as a king just as much as singing as a Phantom; if you get my gist.

The only issue I had with the promo trailer was that it was in flash and a resolution not high enough to fit the standards of this film.

But don't take it from me, check out the 300 promo trailer!

300 will come to theatres on March 16th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, posters and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

Stay tuned for updates.

Compiled By
Ryan Parsons

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/5132
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

300 Promo Trailer!
Page 1 of 1