Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Butler in love with Swank

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Butler in love with Swank Empty
PostSubject: Butler in love with Swank   Butler in love with Swank Clockau3Fri 25 Aug - 12:47

Filmstalker.com

Written by Richard Brunton on August 25, 2006 at 10:13

Watch women swoon when I mention the name Gerard Butler, and now watch as they scream out loud when I say that he is in love with Hilary Swank. Okay, I mean he's in a movie called P.S., I Love You alongside her.

I have to say that this looks a great move for Butler, starring next to this awesome actress (behave now Mr Butler) and also taking a break from his comic and fantasy laden career. The film has an interesting idea behind it, and already looks guaranteed to make people weep like mad. The story comes from The Hollywood Reporter through Coming Soon.

A young widow begins to find messages left from her late husband that are intended to push her to get over him and get on with her life. Is Butler going to be appearing in flashbacks then, or will he be the new love who will most likely appear by the end of the film?

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2006/08/butler_in_love_with_swank.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1