Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liveblogging @The MTV Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Liveblogging @The MTV Awards Empty
PostSubject: Liveblogging @The MTV Awards   Liveblogging @The MTV Awards Clockau3Mon 4 Jun - 12:28

Just Jared

June 3, 2007

by Jared

For the first-time ever, The MTV Movie Awards are live (they’ve always been taped before unlike its sister event, The MTV Video Music Awards). All the liveblogging will be in this entry… Check out all of the red fuchsia carpet pictures in the entries below!!!!

Complete List of Winners:
Best Villain - Jack Nicholson, The Departed
Best Fight - Gerard Butler vs. “The Uber Immortal”
Best Kiss - Will Ferrell and Sacha Baron Cohen (Talladega Nights)
Best Breakthrough Performance - Jaden Smith, The Pursuit of Happyness
Best Comedic Performance - Sacha Baron Cohen, Borat
Best Movie Spoof - United 300
Best Summer Movie You Haven’t Seen Yet - Transformers
Best Performance - Johnny Depp, POTC
Best Movie - Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest

5:15PM - Alright, just got back from the red fuchsia carpet. I missed the first 15 minutes! What happened?? Sarah Silverman just brought a HUGE sumo wrestler on stage to deter people from giving long speeches.

5:20PM - Sarah Silverman is talking with Jessica Biel… THEY’RE PRACTICALLY KISSING! They’re talking at lips’ distance. I hope they had breathmints beforehand.

5:22PM - Bruce Willis and Justin Long present “Best Fight.” I hope Borat wins!! Fantastic Four cast getting photos taken in photo room.

5:24PM - Gerry won best fight! He was funny on the red carpet.

5:33PM - Victoria Beckham takes the stage!! … with Chris Tucker from Rush Hour. She’s introducing Rihanna and Jay-Z. Vix was a doll on the red carpet and answered one of my questions! ELLA ELLA ELLA EY EY EY …

5:37PM - Sarah Silverman pokes fun at Jessica Biel’s derrière. Kevin James and Adam Sandler take the stage with her. Biel didn’t stop for my section the red carpet. Boooo!!!

5:43PM - Sacha Baron Cohen and Will Ferrell liplock!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. They’re on the floor rolling on top of each other after winning “Best Kiss.”

5:53PM - Some girl Cathy (Kathy?) via webcam introduces Best Breakthrough Performance. Jaden wins. He’s not there but accepts his award via home video with his parents, Will Smith and Jada Pinkett. Jaden’s “being a good big brother and supporting his sister,” who’s filming a movie too.

5:58PM - Dane Cook pokes fun of Paris again… saying something about checking into prison early. Pan to Paris… painfully smiling. Wow, this is like torturous watching her squirm!

6:06PM - Silverman: “John Krasinski is a dirty Pollock!!!!”

6:07PM - Sacha Baron Cohen wins best comedic performance!!! “Hello!!!! I’m English. Borat couldn’t be here today.” He’s basically giving Lindsay Lohan’s car crash and rehab story, filling in Borat’s name.

6:10PM - Commercial! I’m pretty sure I can liveblog more effectively at home with my DVR.

6:15PM - Silverman: “When I think of white people with Hispanic names… I think of… Cameron Diaz!” Diaz introduces her ogre husband, Mike Myers for the MTV Generation Award. “Shall I shag him now or shall I shag him later?

6:20PM - Mike Myers makes an explosive entry… dancing in with a flock of females to the Austin Powers theme song. Talks up sponsor Pontiac a lotttttt like one of their commercials. APR financing.. lalala.

6:27PM - Samuel L. Jackson awards best movie spoof to United 300.

6:30PM - Bruce Willis congratulates Amy Winehouse on her marriage and introduce her performance of “Rehab.”

6:31PM - Dane Cook is coming into the “Bloggers Room” in a few. Anyone got questions?

6:37PM - Eva Mendes and Seth Rogen present “Best Summer Movie You Haven’t Seen Yet.” Seth hypes up his “Jew sperm.” Of course, Transformers takes it!

6:45PM - Sarah Silverman slaps Andy Samberg. Haha!

6:46PM - Tyrese, Josh Duhamel and Shia LaBeouf hand over the golden popcorn to Johnny Depp for Best Performance in POTC.

6:51PM - Heidi Montag is in the photo room getting her pictures taken. She’s not wearing her engagement ring. I asked her about it and she said, “You’ll just have to watch The Hills to find out!” She’s coming into the “Bloggers Room” next with fiance Spencer Pratt!!!

6:53PM - Heidi was asked about her Playboy offer. Spencer jokes, “She was offered FIVE MILLION!”

6:55PM - Hairspray’s John Travolta, Amanda Bynes and Zac Efron gives the legendary golden popcorn for “Best Movie” to Pirates of the Caribbean.

6:58PM - FINITO!!!! Thanks everybody for joining in, it was fun!! I’ll listen back to my audio recorder and transcribe the sound bites I got from the red carpet.

Silverman’s closing line: “Sorry Matt Damon, we ran out of time!!” HAHAHA!! (Boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel’s long-running joke on his talk show.)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/06/03/live-blogging-mtv-movie-awards-2007/allcomments/comments
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1