Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard Butler Will conquer Nim's Island and Chicago

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard Butler Will conquer Nim's Island and Chicago Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Will conquer Nim's Island and Chicago   Gerard Butler Will conquer Nim's Island and Chicago Clockau3Fri 18 May - 14:29

Cinematical.com

May 18, 2007

by Ryan Stewart

Is Gerard Butler an A-list star now? It certainly seems so, though I honestly don't feel like I could pick the guy out of a line-up even after sitting through 300. Variety is reporting that Butler has snagged the lead in the Fox Walden fantasy adventure Nim's Island, which we previously told you will feature Jodie Foster and Abigail Breslin. The story involves a little girl who lives on a tropical island with her father, but ends up living there alone, fending for herself. The husband-wife directing team of Mark Levin and Jennifer Flackett will be helming the project, from their own screenplay. It's set to begin filming in Australia.

It's also been announced that after Nim, Butler will be jumping into the world of Al Capone when he stars alongside Nic Cage in Capone Rising, the Untouchables prequel, which will be distributed by Paramount. It's not exactly clear at this point who Butler will be playing, but since he's British I assume it might be the Sean Connery role. Butler is also going to be leading a high-profile romantic dramedy, P.S. I Love You, opposite Hilary Swank. That one is getting a big Christmas release, and if that's not enough for you, he's also set to star in the thriller Game, which begins shooting in January. There's also been talk that if they actually go forward with a remake of John Carpenter's Escape from New York, Butler is the go-to guy for that. So, it looks like Hollywood has decided that he's our new star. Let's start getting used to him.

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/18/gerard-butler-will-conquer-nims-island-and-chicago/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1