Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard Butler for Watchmen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard Butler for Watchmen? Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler for Watchmen?   Gerard Butler for Watchmen? Clockau3Mon 5 Mar - 13:25

Film Stalker (UK)

March 4, 2007

by Richard Brunton

Now if we don't hype this up like some sites and say that Gerard Butler definitely has a part in Watchmen under Zack Snyder, we can bring you the news that Snyder has said he would like to work with Butler again and that he's sure there's a part in Watchmen for him.

Here's what he actually said:

"He may" play a part, Snyder said in an interview at WonderCon in San Francisco on March 3. Which one? "I don't know yet, but he's fun, so I'm sure we can figure something out for him."

Okay, that's most definitely not "Butler is in Watchmen", but it's a great sign, and if Snyder manages to get the film made then it does sound like he'd have the man in the film. What part could you see Butler playing? I'm struggling with any of the leading roles, maybe he could push to play the Comedian, but I think it would be more a secondary role or one that is written specifically for the fillm.

The story comes from SciFi Wire has the comments from Snyder, and I'd love to see it come to fruition, as I'm sure a lot of the Butler fans would too, but who could he play?

Watchmen is coming closer and close to being made, and I'm hopeful that after seeing 300 (Filmstalker review) happen we might just see Watchmen come true.

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1