Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Gerard Butler The Pirate in Watchmen?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Is Gerard Butler The Pirate in Watchmen? Empty
PostSubject: Is Gerard Butler The Pirate in Watchmen?   Is Gerard Butler The Pirate in Watchmen? Clockau3Sun 9 Dec - 12:29

Movie Online.ca

December 8, 2007

by Michael

At a recent LA Press Junket Sheila Roberts sat down and talked with Gerard Butler one of my favorite actors and one of the key things that was touched on was the upcoming Watchmen Movie and is he or is he not going to be playing The Pirate. The answer right from Gerard is a long and complicated one, quote;

You know, I’ll tell you, I don’t know. Zack’s crazy, so am I, so it’s funny because – there’s a man who I set in gear too because I was a big part of 300 but everything – that’s Zack’s movie, it was his genius that made 300 what it was and it was a great marriage between the two of us, and I was in a great position where I’d love to have jumped into the Watchmen and done something but I’d plenty to be doing on my own as well, and I’ve already done the graphic novel film so for me not to go and do another one is fine, but I would love to work with Zack again.

But that role has been on and off and on and off, and the funny thing is we haven’t even talk about it for a while but I keep hearing rumors, Zack’s going to give you a call, but I know he’s busy, but it’s like one minute the role was cut because of budget, then it was back in, then it was cut, so I keep hearing, ‘He’s going to call you, oh, maybe not. He’s going to call you.’ And then my stuntman who’s on my film, the one in New Mexico, just went up there, he just text me and said, ‘Oh Zack’s giving you a call because he wants you to do that role.’

So I have no idea. I think right now they’re so caught up with the main body of the film that I guess they probably don’t even know if they’re going to do that or not, but if my schedule permits, because I don’t finish my film until the end of January, but I think they’re still going, so if it’s around and I do it, I’d love to go up there – it would be really cool to get back on a set with Zack.

Look for Sheila's indepth interview with Gerard later in the week!

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_13645.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1