Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Sco

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Sco Empty
PostSubject: Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Sco   Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Sco Clockau3Thu 1 Mar - 15:04

Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Scottish actor.

Femalefirst.co.uk

Eva Mendes' Scot wish

1st March 2007 15:00:02

'Ghost Rider' actress Eva was desperate to star alongside Scottish actor Gerard Butler in new movie 'P.S., I Love You', but the part went to Hilary Swank.

Eva told Britain's Daily Record newspaper: "I love Gerry. We have the same agent. Gerry's a really cool guy and I would love to work with him.

"He recently did 'P.S., I Love You' and there was a role I really wanted. I didn't get the opportunity to meet the director and Hilary Swank got it. She's amazing so I understand why they went with her, but I would have loved to work with Gerry."

However - Gerard is not the only highland hunk Eva has her eye on.

The brunette beauty said: "I think James McAvoy is going to be huge, but I would really love to work with Ewan McGregor. He's really cool and talented. And to be shallow, he's drop-dead gorgeous."

The 31-year-old also praised her 'Ghost Rider' co-star Nicolas Cage. She said: "I loved working with Nicolas. He's so insane and he is so interesting because he is so quirky. I had never worked with somebody like that before. I learned from him."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Eva+Mendes++Scot+wish-31062.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Eva Mendes would love to star in a movie with a gorgeous Sco
Page 1 of 1