Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard Butler to Star in Every Movie Made in 2007

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard Butler to Star in Every Movie Made in 2007 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler to Star in Every Movie Made in 2007   Gerard Butler to Star in Every Movie Made in 2007 Clockau3Sat 19 May - 12:09

Beuound Hollywood.com

May 18, 2007

by Nix

Or at least it seems that way. Nowadays I can’t go a day now without hearing that Gerard Butler is either in talks to join, or has already joined, some project. There is “Game” with the directors of “Crank”, “Island” with Jodie Foster, the “Escape from New York” remake, and of course, “P.S., and I Love You” with Hilary Swank. And don’t even get me started on what he has lined up for 2008, including a possible role in Zach Snyder’s “Watchmen”. We’re not talking about background roles here, we’re talking all starring roles. And now word is that he’s join the “Untouchables” prequel alongside Nicolas Cage, which would show the rise of a young Al Capone (played by Cage). Then again, I guess in Hollywood it’s better to be wanted and not wanted at all.

http://www.beyondhollywood.com/gerard-butler-to-star-in-every-movie-made-in-2007/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1