Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Sequel and Watchmen Rumors - Confirmation Coming Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Sequel and Watchmen Rumors - Confirmation Coming Soon Empty
PostSubject: 300 Sequel and Watchmen Rumors - Confirmation Coming Soon   300 Sequel and Watchmen Rumors - Confirmation Coming Soon Clockau3Sat 10 Feb - 12:04

FirstShowing.Net

February 10, 2007

by Alex Billington

I just finished up at a press screening for 300 out in LA and overheard some very interesting rumors. First is that Frank Miller himself (who unfortunately broke his hip and won't be at any interviews tomorrow) has a desire to work on creating a “sequel” to 300. Initially unsure of how that would happen because it has a historical ending, it still may be possible (especially after the movie and its soon to be immense success). Secondly, I heard that the Watchmen comic book adaptation is confirmed as happening and being made by Zack Snyder. Take these as you will as they are both still in rumor status, but tomorrow I will be confirming and/or denying them while I'm out here in Los Angeles. Stay tuned here on FS.net for the details!

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/02/10/300-sequel-and-watchmen-rumors-being-confirmed-soon/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1