Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gera Empty
PostSubject: SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gera   SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gera Clockau3Tue 6 Feb - 12:15

SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gerard Butler

SuicideGirls.Com

February 5, 2007

by Helen_Jupiter

I've been looking forward to the film adaptation of Frank Miller's graphic novel 300 for a long time. I've probably watched the trailer for 300 about 300 times, so when Warner Brothers asked if we'd be interested in hosting an exclusive, behind-the-scenes video journal from the movie, I didn't have to give it much thought.

The film combines live action with virtual backgrounds—similar to Miller's Sin City, although the screens were green for Sin City and blue for 300. The epic graphic novel (and its movie-magic adaptation) tells the story of the Battle of Thermopylae, in which King Leonidas (played by a very ripped Gerard Butler) leads 300 Spartans in a fight to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army.

Gerard Butler hosts this behind-the-scenes video. He calls the movie a "hyper-real, beautiful, emotional world," and says that "the intensity is almost unbearable."

"It's not a documentary," says Gerard, waxing poetic. "It's a kick ass story filled with passion, politics, brutality."

A page of other 300 video journals can be found here.

Click the link above to view the video.

http://suicidegirls.com/news/culture/20158/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

SG Exclusive: Video Journal from the Film 300 Hosted by Gera
Page 1 of 1