Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Premiere for Nick's New Movie in Berlin Next Week!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

World Premiere for Nick's New Movie in Berlin Next Week! Empty
PostSubject: World Premiere for Nick's New Movie in Berlin Next Week!   World Premiere for Nick's New Movie in Berlin Next Week! Clockau3Fri 2 Feb - 12:28

Biani's Journal

February 1, 2007

by Bianca

Biani-Krycek Slash & NL News

Nicks new movie "Butterfly on a Wheel" will be shown at the Berlinale Film Festival in Berlin as part of the EFM screenings (European Film Market) which is the main event for the film industry at the Berlin International Film Festival. At two top locations – in the elegant historical Martin-Gropius-Bau with its spacious market booths and in the ultra-modern office building at Potsdamer Platz 11 with the EFM Business Offices – 259 film companies from 46 countries will present themselves at 115 booths. A total of 702 films are scheduled; and 878 buyers from around the world accredited. Butterfly is scheduled at Saturday Feb 10th, 09:30 at Cinemaxx 1. I don´t know if you can get tickets as a "normal" person, but if someone intends to get there let us know as, like always, I am too far away to get there myself *sigh*.

As I had mentioned a few days ago Nicks first episode for "Men in Trees" is called "Incident Proposal". TV Guide lists that episode now for Feb 15th. Sara (Nicks girlfriend Suleka Mathews) meets a cute guy (Nicholas Lea) at her EMT class and that cute guy is a minister!

http://biani.livejournal.com/377104.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1