Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

EXCLUSIVE: First Look at New 300 Poster

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

EXCLUSIVE: First Look at New 300 Poster Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE: First Look at New 300 Poster   EXCLUSIVE: First Look at New 300 Poster Clockau3Tue 23 Jan - 13:20

Cinematical.com

January 22,2007

by Tommy DiChiara

Frank Miller fans, epic-movie junkies, Gerard Butler-loving women and comic book fanboys of the world, we've got a special treat for you: The first-ever peek at the new poster for 300.

Based on Miller's acclaimed graphic novel of the same name, 300 tells the story of a group of valiant Spartans -- somewhere in the vicinity of about 300 I'd say -- who made a stand against the reputedly invincible and undeniably gargantuan Persian army at Thermopylae in 480 B.C.

Fans of the graphic novel will note that the poster image bears an eerie resemblance to an illustration from Miller's book -- and this is no coincidence. Director Zack Snyder took painstaking care to make sure he did justice to Miller's work. And as this poster hints, the film appears to have all the action of Gladiator and the eye-catching visual beauty of Sin City. Not a shabby pedigree, if I do say so myself. Look for 300 in theaters on March 9.

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/01/22/exclusive-first-look-at-new-300-poster/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1