Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PS I Love you Poster and Synopsis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

PS I Love you Poster and Synopsis Empty
PostSubject: PS I Love you Poster and Synopsis   PS I Love you Poster and Synopsis Clockau3Fri 24 Aug - 12:38

The Movie Blog.com

August 24, 2007

by John Campea

Oh damn, this one is going to be a killer. I think I was getting choked up just reading the synopsis for the new Hillary Swank and Gerard Butler flick "P.S. I Love You". The synopsis comes from the good folks over at RopeOfSilicon:

In P.S. I Love You Holly Kennedy (Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her life—a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Butler). So when Gerry’s life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. However, before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself.
Oh come on now... if that doesn't stir the cockles of your heart even just a little bit you're all dead inside. Razz

Oh, and I don't want to give any spoilers away... but I think Butler dies in the film. Just a hunch .

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/08/ps_i_love_you_poster_and_synopsis.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1