Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Just Keeps Looking More and More Awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Just Keeps Looking More and More Awesome Empty
PostSubject: 300 Just Keeps Looking More and More Awesome   300 Just Keeps Looking More and More Awesome Clockau3Sun 10 Dec - 12:50

Cinematical.com

December 8,2006

by Scott Weinberg

First we got the promo clip. Then came the teaser trailer. And now comes the biggest treat so far: the full-bore theatrical trailer. At this point the only thing that can satisfy me is the actual movie!! I'm talking, of course, about Zack Snyder's 300 -- which I once called Sin City meets Gladiator, and after watching the all-new video clip I see no reason to amend that early, glib prediction.

The newest trailer offers a little bit more of everything: more violence, more shrieking women, more dazzling FX and more wild animals / sweaty mutants with swords in their mouths and arrows in their necks. Or something like that. Basically this new trailer just drifted through my eyeballs like so much sugar-coated crack. Needless to say, I can't really wait to see this freakin' flick already -- and if it sucks I'll not only be astonishingly disappointed, but pretty darn surprised.

Starring a ridiculously fit Gerard Butler, as well as Lena Headey, David Wenham and Dominic West, 300 comes from the fan insta-favorite who shocked us all by delivering a really solid Dawn of the Dead remake a few years back. The source material is Frank Miller's, obviously, and Frank's source material was an event handily summarized in this Wikipedia article. March 9 is really shaping up to be a banner day for movie nerds: 300 will open alongside the mega-muchly-anticipated Hot Fuzz AND the certifiably awesome monster movie The Host -- and I say they'd make for one heckuva triple feature!

http://www.cinematical.com/2006/12/08/300-just-keeps-looking-more-and-more-awesome/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1