Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's Official: Zack Snyder's Gladiator Flick Looks AWESOME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

It's Official: Zack Snyder's Gladiator Flick Looks AWESOME! Empty
PostSubject: It's Official: Zack Snyder's Gladiator Flick Looks AWESOME!   It's Official: Zack Snyder's Gladiator Flick Looks AWESOME! Clockau3Thu 21 Sep - 15:19

September 21, 2006

Cinematical.com

Scott Weinberg

If I said "Gladiator meets Sin City, from the director of Dawn of the Dead," what would your reaction be? If you answered "umm, yes please!" then you're officially invited to come see 300 when it hits theaters next March.

Why all the excitement? Because apparently I'm the last movie geek in the world to have seen this fantastic promo clip for the film, whch premiered at Comic-Con a few months back and is now living comfortably on iFilm.com, which means I can watch it whenever I darn well feel like.

Adapted from the graphic novel by Frank Miller, which was adapted from an actual battle from thousands of years back, 300 stars the dreamy* Gerard Butler, the gorgeous Lena Headey, the Welsh Vincent Regan, and the Faramir David Wenham. Plot deals with the Battle of Thermopylae, in which 300 Spartans did battle with thousands of Persians. And much carnage ensued.

I wonder if those soldiers ever imagined that their battle would one day become a highly-anticipated comic book movie. Probably not. Also, the music in the promo clip is Nine Inch Nails. Can't remember the track's title, but it's definitely Reznor. One last thing: Production diaries on 300 are available at the official site, and they look pretty nifty.

(* Or so I'm told. Repeatedly.)

http://www.cinematical.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1