Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New "300" Trailer is ... Also Awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

New "300" Trailer is ... Also Awesome Empty
PostSubject: New "300" Trailer is ... Also Awesome   New "300" Trailer is ... Also Awesome Clockau3Fri 6 Oct - 12:13

October 5, 2006

Cinematical

Scott Weinberg

A few weeks back I stumbled across this mega-awesome promotional clip for Zack Snyder's 300, and it was more than enough to get me uber-geeked for the flick. Now comes the first official trailer for the movie, and it has cemented my opinion: 300 will be the awesomest movie ever made.

Nah, I'm just nerding around, but seriously -- I cannot wait to see what the final product looks like, because the small amount of footage I've seen so far is pretty damn eye-catching. As stated earlier, 300 is based on a Frank Miller graphic novel, as well as the actual battle of Thermopylae. (A Spartans vs. Persians tiff, apparently.) Gerard Butler, Lena Headey, David Wenham and Vincent Regan are the stars. Snyder and first-time screenwriters Kurt Johnstad and Michael Gordon did the adaptation duties. Hell, even the cinematographer is a first-timer. And yet, the movie still has 16 producers. Weird.

The only bad news surrounding 300 is that of its release date: March 9th? You can't give us a trailer like this and then ask us to wait five freakin' months for the payoff!

http://www.cinematical.com/2006/10/05/new-300-trailer-is-also-awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1