Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 stunning new trailer online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 stunning new trailer online Empty
PostSubject: 300 stunning new trailer online   300 stunning new trailer online Clockau3Thu 21 Sep - 13:10

September 21, 2006

Filmstalker

Richard Brunton

The great Scotsman Gerard Butler screaming at the screen, half naked, sweaty and bearded will almost be too much for most ladies out there, but it's worth it to see the new trailer for the Zack Snyder written and directed film, 300, based on Frank Miller's graphic novel of the same name.

The story tells the tale of the legendary 480 B.C. battle of Thermopylae where the Spartan King Leonidas led his three hundred strong Spartan Royal Guard against the might of the Presian army. Outnumbered one hundred thousand to one they fought to bide their full army time and to unite nations.

Stirring stuff, but wait until you see the new trailer over at iFilm through SuperheroHype, and quite frankly it looks stunning.

It's visually exciting and rich, the performances looks steeped in passion and emotion, the CGI sets look amazing, and...and...and...I can't describe how fantastic it looks, I'm haunted by some of the clips I saw, particularly the raw emotion in Butler as he screams to camera. Seriously, you have to see this trailer, this film is going to be stunning.

Update: It looks like the iFilm trailer has been removed. For a Flash 8 embedded version, head over to Cinemablend.

There's also a Quicktime version available from box.net pointed to from Solace in Cinema.

www.filmstalker.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1