Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Butler booked for "Love" story with Warners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Butler booked for "Love" story with Warners Empty
PostSubject: Butler booked for "Love" story with Warners   Butler booked for "Love" story with Warners Clockau3Fri 25 Aug - 12:35

August 25, 2006

The Hollywood Reporter

Borys Kit

Gerard Butler has been cast opposite Hilary Swank in the Alcon Entertainment drama "P.S. I Love You."

Richard LaGravenese is directing the movie, which will be distributed domestically by Warner Bros. Pictures.

LaGravenese and Steve Rogers adapted the best-selling Cecelia Ahern novel, about a grieving young widow who discovers her late husband has left her a list of tasks revealed in 10 monthly messages that are intended to ease her out of grief and transition her to a new life.

Butler will portray Gerry, the late husband to Swank's Holly.

The film is scheduled for a fall shoot in New York and Ireland.

Alcon partners Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove are producing with Wendy Finerman and Molly Smith.

Butler next appears in "300," Warners' adaptation of Frank Miller's acclaimed graphic novel. He follows that with "Butterfly on a Wheel," opposite Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello, and he recently signed on to star in "Priest" for Sony. His credits include "The Phantom of the Opera" and the international hit "Dear Frankie."

Butler is represented by CAA and Alan Siegel Entertainment.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1