Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sneak peek : P S: I Love You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Sneak peek : P S: I Love You Empty
PostSubject: Sneak peek : P S: I Love You   Sneak peek : P S: I Love You Clockau3Wed 26 Sep - 10:29

CNN-IBN Live.com

Published on Tuesday , September 25, 2007 at 23:53 pm

The new Hilary Swank-Gerard Butler romantic drama, P.S. I Love You is set to arrive in cinemas this holiday season, and we've got a sneak peek!

Holly Kennedy (Swank) is beautiful, smart, and married to the love of her life: a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry (Butler).

So when Gerry's life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there.

Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry - so it's a good thing he planned ahead.

Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of letters that will guide her, not only through her grief, but in rediscovering herself.

The first message arrives on Holly's 30th birthday in the form of a cake and, to her utter shock, a tape recording from Gerry, who proceeds to order her to get out and "celebrate herself."

In the weeks and months that follow, more letters from Gerry are delivered in surprising ways, each sending her on a new adventure and each signing off in the same way: P.S. I Love You.

Holly's mother (Kathy Bates) and best friends, Sharon (Gina Gershon) and Denise (Lisa Kudrow), begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but, in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future.

With Gerry's words as her guide, Holly embarks on a touching, exciting and often hilarious journey of rediscovery in a story about marriage, friendship and how a love so strong can turn the finality of death into new beginning for life.

The movie arrives in cinemas December 21.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/hollywood-wrap-cruise-redford-set-to-rock/49362-8.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1