Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Butler, Bello and Brosnan in Shattered Trailer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Butler, Bello and Brosnan in Shattered Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Butler, Bello and Brosnan in Shattered Trailer   Butler, Bello and Brosnan in Shattered Trailer Clockau3Thu 30 Aug - 11:48

Mad About Movies.net

August 29,

by Marina

WTF? King Gerard Butler, gorgeous Maria Bello and suave Pierce Brosnan together in a movie and I’ve never even heard of it? What’s going on???

Originally titled Butterfly on a Wheel, Lionsgate has decided that the original title for this British thriller was too much for North American audiences to remember so they’ve changed it to Shattered. Call it what you will, this still looks great.

Somewhat reminiscent of the mediocre Derailed and even more of the crapfest that was Firewall (except for Paul Bettany of course), the story sees Brosnan kidnapping Bello and Butler’s daughter and, while contriving to collect the ransom, turning the happy couple’s relationship upside down.

It looks pretty darn good. I still haven’t seen The Matador so I’m looking forward to seeing Brosnan again, and both Butler and Bello look like they’ve got their game on.

If I’m going to watch a fast paced thriller this is the one I want to see. Problem is that at the moment, Lionsgate doesn’t list a North American release. What on earth are they waiting for?

We’ll keep you posted on new developments but for the time being, check out the trailer for Shattered here.

http://madaboutmovies.net/?p=921
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1