Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Butler Brosnan thriller renamed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Butler Brosnan thriller renamed Empty
PostSubject: Butler Brosnan thriller renamed   Butler Brosnan thriller renamed Clockau3Wed 29 Aug - 12:20

Filmstalker

August 27,2007

by Richard Brunton

I had no idea that the upcoming film Butterfly on a Wheel starring Gerard Butler, Pierce Brosnan and Maria Bello had been renamed. It is now simply called Shattered, or at least in the U.S. it will be.

The story sees Gerard Butler and Maria Bello playing a couple whose daughter is kidnapped by Pierce Brosnan's character. However the kidnapper doesn't want cash, he wants to spend the next twenty four hours systematically destroying their lives.

Sounds quite good, and it is supposed to be a very effective thriller with strong performances. Released already in Israel and Malasia, it is set for various European releases through October with Russia, Chile and the Philippines in November, Czech Republic in December and Mexico in January 2008. No release is mentioned in any other countries, which sounds quite strange.

Thanks to Michael over at MoviesOnline who lets us know about the name change, but I wonder if we're going to get to see it any time soon? I still prefer the original title, Shattered sounds too much like quite a few other films.

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2007/08/butler_brosnan_thriller_rename.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1