Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Band Empty
PostSubject: Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Band   Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Band Clockau3Fri 20 Apr - 11:54

Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Bandit's car

Filmstalker

April 20, 2007

by Richard Brunton

Gerard Butler is being recognised for his 300 role at the World Stunt Awards, and you too can own a proper Smokey and the Bandit Trans Am!

Gerard Butler is to receive the Action Movie Star of the Year award at the 2007 Taurus World Stunt Awards, presumably for his work on 300 (Filmstalker review) and not the braces pinging work on P.S. I Love You! Of the award he says through WENN and Starpulse News Blog:

"It is such a special honor to receive this award from the stunt community. In each action film I'm a part of, I am continually amazed by their remarkable talent. While I am proud to receive this accolade, I am keenly aware of whom the real action heroes are."

Year One are teaming up with Burt Reynolds to produce and promote a commemorative Trans Am. Why you might ask? Well it's going to be the car that he drove from the classic Smokey and the Bandit. Yes, you will be able to own the Bandit's car.

Word from Autoblog is that this won't be a half-arsed attempt either, this will be a true Trans Am, no Firebird. Sounds like it would be the car of my childhood dreams. Comeback Snowman.

http://www.filmstalker.co.uk/archives/2007/04/stalked_butler_wins_stunt_awar.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Stalked: Butler wins stunt award and own Smokey and the Band
Page 1 of 1