Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The GOTL dvd!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Natty6
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-02-27

The GOTL dvd! Empty
PostSubject: The GOTL dvd!   The GOTL dvd! Clockau3Sat 4 Mar - 4:36

Hey girlies! Very Happy

I just wanted to let you all know that I personally have bought the GOTL dvd from Amazon Japan. Got it a couple of weeks ago actually. It was a bit costly though, but that was mainly due to shipping, cause I chose the fast delivery way.

It was a little gift to myself. One can indulge from time to time. And, well, gorgeous men running about in soccer outfits is worth it, am I right?

I haven't regretted it, cause, frankly, Mr B. is just the best part in it. He looks like a frikin GQ model all the way through! You've all seen the screen caps I'm sure... Imagine moving pictures of all those... And NO, I don't get any royalties from dvd sales, but I should, cause I've told every site and board that I could think of about it!

Seriously though, it's a great GB goody till one of his next movies come out on the big screen, besides B&G, and we know it won't be till 2007, so at least, we have that one. Good Lord, it didn't even play anywhere in Canada! And to top it all, one US friend of mine was told that it was playing on some planes on an American carrier flights! Come on, What's that about???

Anyway, If some of you want to look into it, aks me questions here, and I'll explain how I went about ordering it via the net. I happen to know that it is also sold internationally from Brazil.

I couldn't wait for the powers that be to render it available to the rest of the planet, so there! I hope they'll wise up and bring it out in April, as it was rumored. Don't they realise how many of us avid GB fans would buy that one. They will when they run out of it, once it comes out! And I'm not the only one who bought it from Japan. Actually, after I already had bought it, I found out about it being sold from Brazil, and it was actually cheaper to order it from there. You just need someone to read and understand Portuguese, cause none of the sites I have found yet on the net, offer english as an option.

So, if you have any questions for me, I'll be happy to help. It was pretty easy to order from Amazon Japan, and with the fast delivery, it got to me in 2 and a half days flat! They are so efficient! From Japan no less! I mean, I send and receive stuff to the US, and sometimes it takes more than 2 weeks, with just plain letters, air mail???

Enough of this dissertation...

Think about it girlies... New GB movie to own forever, and he is the star in it, lots of screen time, wet and muddy at times too, even vacuuming!!!... That's right, you read me right, I said vacumming!... And even lots of featurettes and GB interviews...

I'm only messing with your minds, and well, also testing your level fondness for the man! Just kidding...

Nat cheers
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

The GOTL dvd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOTL dvd!   The GOTL dvd! Clockau3Sun 5 Mar - 19:36

lol! I ordered it from amazon japan also...I just couldn't until God knows when they decide to release it over here!!!!
Even with the normal shipping ( not express I mean ) it only took 2 weeks to get here!

I'm telling you, that region free dvd player was a very good investment!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
Natty6
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-02-27

The GOTL dvd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOTL dvd!   The GOTL dvd! Clockau3Sun 5 Mar - 20:59

I'm glad to find out that another crazy canuck also splurged for a Japanese copy!

2 weeks hein! I was wondering how long it would have gotten without the express shipping.

I hope you're enjoying it as much as I am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The GOTL dvd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GOTL dvd!   The GOTL dvd! Clockau3

Back to top Go down

The GOTL dvd!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gerard Butler Movie Madness :: Right Out of the Oven :: Movie Talk :: The Game of their Lives-
Jump to: