Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone going?

Go down 
+8
monangeline
Leechie66
jiujiu
Maloma
greatgadsby
dawnzd
Emerald
Cusohn
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2006-02-11

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Fri 3 Mar - 15:15

I am most likely going... lol Would be a shame to miss it... being so close to Montreal! lol lyne, you? lol I am sure you arem because I NEED A LIFT! I am not sure Barney will still be alive by then! Although, I might spend my tax return on a old new car! lol I don't want another incident like last Saturday night, do we? lol Although, it had some great points!! Grrrrr... meaning cute guys! lol je sais Je sais je suis incorrigible! Zen
Back to top Go down
Emerald
gbmoviemadness member
Emerald

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-04-06

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Thu 6 Apr - 17:27

I'm planning on going to the Montreal event. Very Happy Looking forward to it actually.

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna
Back to top Go down
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Thu 6 Apr - 18:36

I am going with a couple of friends too !! lol
Back to top Go down
dawnzd
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 10

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Thu 6 Apr - 20:46

Emerald wrote:
I'm planning on going to the Montreal event. Very Happy Looking forward to it actually.

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna

Hey, Donna!!!!!!

I'm heading north to Montreal - how could I miss this??!!!! I've only seen Timeline on DVD and NEVER seen GOTL - and I don't even care what the third one is (although Beowulf would be verra verra nice *drool*) .

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone - and seeing some recently made friends again! bounce
Back to top Go down
Emerald
gbmoviemadness member
Emerald

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Fri 7 Apr - 4:06

dawnzd wrote:
Emerald wrote:

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna

Hey, Donna!!!!!!

I'm heading north to Montreal - how could I miss this??!!!! I've only seen Timeline on DVD and NEVER seen GOTL - and I don't even care what the third one is (although Beowulf would be verra verra nice *drool*) .

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone - and seeing some recently made friends again! bounce

Hey Chica nice to see you joined today too eh. Very Happy Marek you SWEET THING and Frank Borghi WET & MUDDY coming to life on the big screen Shocked Shocked Shocked Peel me off the floor please. Very Happy I'm sure hopin that the third film is Beowulf lass *Drool Is A Givin* I'm lookin forward to meeting all who will be attending this extraordinary event in Montreal.Very Happy

CHEERS EH!!! Cool
Hugs
Donna
Back to top Go down
greatgadsby
gbmoviemadness member
greatgadsby

Number of posts : 8
Location : Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Home of the Great TIFF (Gerry Loves Toronto)
Registration date : 2006-04-07

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Fri 7 Apr - 16:46

Linda from Toronto here - looking forward to seeing Gerry on the big screen again. (size does matter) Personally, although I love Beowulf (seen it 12 times) I want to see POTO as the mystery movie. Have not seen The Phantom movie screen size. Laughing
Donna & Dawn, its me, your tart buddy, decided to use my maiden name in my sign on, just for a change. This will be great fun.

Linda
Back to top Go down
Maloma
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-02-20

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Sat 8 Apr - 11:03

Well me too...will be joining all of you for this GB movie day..

Looking forward to meet all of you

flower
Back to top Go down
dawnzd
gbmoviemadness member

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Sun 9 Apr - 13:54

greatgadsby wrote:
Linda from Toronto here - looking forward to seeing Gerry on the big screen again. (size does matter) Personally, although I love Beowulf (seen it 12 times) I want to see POTO as the mystery movie. Have not seen The Phantom movie screen size. Laughing
Donna & Dawn, its me, your tart buddy, decided to use my maiden name in my sign on, just for a change. This will be great fun.

Linda

Hi, Linda!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Donna in Montreal - and honestly whatever the third movie is, as long as Gerry's in it, it'll be drool city. You're right, size does matter!! bounce
Back to top Go down
jiujiu
gbmoviemadness member
jiujiu

Registration date : 2006-03-21

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 11 Apr - 13:40

sigh...wish i could be there with you...sigh...I live so far from montreal... pale to be true, I'm in europe, so... Embarassed have fun for me too! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.forumfree.net/?c=112491
Leechie66
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 11 Apr - 17:29

I am officially on the train!!! Well, not exactly, I just mailed my money order thingie in today, but I took the day off work and everything so I'm pretty much in.
Back to top Go down
monangeline
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-03-08

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Wed 12 Apr - 19:49

Well, this will truly be an event for me... seeing GOTL and meet all of you!

I'll be the old one drooling in the back of the theater! lol

See you all soon!

isabelle
Back to top Go down
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Sun 16 Apr - 0:02

I would LOVE to go, but I don't know if it's feasible for me. I live in the Toronto area. Those of you from this area that are planning to go...are you flying to Montreal?

It would be nice to make this into a mini-holiday...hmmm...

Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 18 Apr - 19:15

I am looking foreward to meeting you all... on Sunday we could bring you sightseeing if you want to... heuh... I am from Montreal btw... lol
Back to top Go down
jmays1
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-04-18

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 18 Apr - 23:03

dawnzd wrote:
greatgadsby wrote:

Linda

Hi, Linda!!!! I'm looking forward to seeing you and Donna in Montreal - and honestly whatever the third movie is, as long as Gerry's in it, it'll be drool city. You're right, size does matter!! bounce

Hi guys! Don't forget about me!!!! It's going to be a great time! I can't wait. And I agree, size does matter and bigger is better Razz

Janet
Back to top Go down
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: I'm going!   Anyone going? Clockau3Wed 19 Apr - 18:21

I'm very excited! I officially got my day off work for May 19th, so I'll now be joining you all in Montreal! Yea! cheers

Now I have to book my flight, hotel, and reserve my "seat" for the event. It's been a few years since I've had a real holiday, so I'm really looking forward to this.

Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka
Leechie66
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-03-25

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Fri 21 Apr - 1:43

I am OFFICIALLY confirmed!!!! Yaaaaaay!
Back to top Go down
Emerald
gbmoviemadness member
Emerald

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Mon 8 May - 18:43

Are there any plans for the Friday evening? It looks like there will be quite a few out of town people arriving in Montreal on the Friday and I was hoping that perhaps we could meet for dinner or go somewhere so we can get to know each other more and talk all things Gerry. The weekend will go surprisingly fast.

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna Cool
Back to top Go down
Braya
Organizer
Braya

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 9 May - 5:21

Depends, some of us Montrealers will have to work... me included!! Sad I could not get the day off... I work nights, that's why I can write at 5 am!! lol But, still its a possibility!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
Sereenie
gbmoviemadness member
Sereenie

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-03-03

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 9 May - 14:54

Can someone please confirm what's the correct station to get to the event? I plan to park for free in LaSalle and take the subway to get there. I'd expect it to be Guy-Concordia, but I really don't feel like making a long distance call to the STCUM just to make sure! ^_^;

(Yeah, I'm a cheap beeyastard! Hehehe!)

S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sereenie.com
Maloma
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2006-02-20

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Tue 9 May - 15:20

Emerald wrote:
Are there any plans for the Friday evening? It looks like there will be quite a few out of town people arriving in Montreal on the Friday and I was hoping that perhaps we could meet for dinner or go somewhere so we can get to know each other more and talk all things Gerry. The weekend will go surprisingly fast.

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna Cool

Hello Emerald!

I am planning to arrive to montreal friday afternoon. I was thinking of going to see «les jardins botaniques». We can always get together and do something like visiting a place, see a movie or just have dinner. If interested, just PM me. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Emerald
gbmoviemadness member
Emerald

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Wed 10 May - 4:25

Hey Ladies

On Friday evening May 19th there will be a bit of a gathering for Gerry’s fans. The plan is for everyone to meet in the lobby of the Hotel Clarion (time to be determined) at 2100 Maisonneuve Blvd. West. The group can then decide where they would like to go for dinner and what everyone would like to do afterwards. Everyone is more than welcome to join us. If anyone is interested in joining this wee gathering please feel free to post or pm me and I will add your name to the following list. If everyone could also give a time that is good for them to meet that would be great then we could narrow down a meeting time.

Update
Meeting time in the lobby of the Hotel Clarion will be for 6:00pm on the Friday evening since everyone seems to be ok with that so far. If anyone else would like to join us and can't meet until lets say 6:30pm pm me or post and we'll change the meeting time so you can join us. Very Happy

Cusohn
Dawnzd
Emerald
Greatgadsby
jmays1
Maloma
neckochan
Shirl

CHEERS EH!!!
Donna Cool
Back to top Go down
Cusohn
gbmoviemadness member

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3Sat 13 May - 8:34

»the ones who come from LaSalle can ride with me... I can pick you up around 4h30-5h or a bit later depending... it would be easier for all of us... Smile pm me for info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone going?   Anyone going? Clockau3

Back to top Go down

Anyone going?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gerard Butler Movie Madness :: Movie Madness Special Events :: Past Events :: Past Event: Montreal !!!-
Jump to: