Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Somebody Has Eye Sex with 300!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Somebody Has Eye Sex with 300! Empty
PostSubject: Somebody Has Eye Sex with 300!   Somebody Has Eye Sex with 300! Clockau3Fri 9 Feb - 15:42

Canmag.com

February 9,2007

by Ryan Parsons

Not that we need anymore convincing that Warner Bros' 300 is going to dominate March with its stylized gore, but another positive review couldn't hurt.

Early Review: 300

The good people over at AICN have received a positive review for 300 that is so humorous that it would have been a crime not to point it out. Below are a couple of my favorite snippets:

I just saw a movie that’ll give your eyes boners, make your balls scream and make you poop DVD copies of THE TRANSPORTER. It’s called 300. I don’t know what the title has to do with the movie, but they could’ve called it KITTENS MAKING CANDLES and it’d still rule.

The movie takes place about a million years ago, and it’s sort of like a prequel to SIN CITY. Except way less guns and cars but twice as much skull splitting.

Just ass kicking that kicks ass that, while said ass is getting kicked, is kicking yet more ass that’s hitting someone’s balls with a hammer made of ice but the ice is frozen whiskey.

The reviewer goes on to point out two things he liked -- rock music and mini-bosses -- and one thing he didn't like - dude nudity ("dude-ity").

My final analysis is 300 the most ass-ruling movie I’ve seen this year, and will probably be the King of 2007 unless someone makes a movie where a pair of sentient boobs fights a werewolf.

Check out the entire report on 300 over at AICN.

300 opens to theatres on March 9th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, trailers, more stills, posters and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

http://canmag.com/nw/6706-300-screening-report
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gerard Butler Movie Madness :: Right Out of the Oven :: Movie Talk :: 300-
Jump to: