Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'300' Movie Stills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

'300' Movie Stills Empty
PostSubject: '300' Movie Stills   '300' Movie Stills Clockau3Thu 8 Feb - 12:28

'300' Movie Stills

Just Jared.com

February 7, 2007

by Jared

Gerard Butler stars as King Leonidas in the upcoming epic film 300, which tells the story of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas and 300 Spartans fight to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army.

300 is based on the creator of Sin City Frank Miller’s graphic novel about the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C. The film opens in theaters nationwide (and on IMAX) on Friday, March 9. Check out more 300 movie stills here!

Gerard Butler, 37, played The Phantom in 2004’s The Phantom of the Opera co-starring Emmy Rossum. He also played British marine turned mercenary Terry Sheridan in 2003’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life co-starring Angelina Jolie.

Gerard is also featured in the March 2007 issue of Men’s Health looking like quite the sex symobl. Check it out here, here, and here. He recently shared the physical preparation he had to go endure for this film:

“So, through that pain it’s been amazing, but it’s been long hours. I’m training every second I get, whether with the stunt guys or especially with Mark [owner of Gym Jones, the team that trained with the cast]. I was doing that for two and a half months before the movie started, six days a week. At one point I was over doing it. I had two trainers – I was training in two different gyms and I was training with stunt guys everyday, so some days I was doing six hours a day. After a few months your body really can’t take that anymore, so come Christmas time I was considering getting a zimmer frame (walker) when I went back to Scotland, or getting a wheel chair to get some rest. I have a lot of aches and pains and I’m looking forward to the rest.”

http://www.justjared.com/2007/02/07/300-movie-stills/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

'300' Movie Stills
Page 1 of 1