Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly N

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

"300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly N Empty
PostSubject: "300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly N   "300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly N Clockau3Tue 16 Jan - 15:53

"300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly Naked Men

Movies about.com

January 15,2007

by Rebecca Murray

I need to come clean right off the bat about my obsession with 300. To lay it all on the line, this is the movie I'm personally looking forward to the most in 2007. Disclaimer done, now onto the film itself.
Frank Miller's graphic novel transitions to the big screen care of Zack Snyder's script and direction. Snyder's best known for remaking Dawn of the Dead and in interviews about his involvement with 300, the writer/director admits he's not quite sure why Warner Bros bought into the idea that he could tackle a project like 300 based just on his work on 2004's Dawn of the Dead. But they did, and if all the clips and trailers and other promos are in any way representative of Snyder's latest feature film creation, then 300 will do for Frank Miller's work what Robert Rodriguez did for Sin City - but on an even grander scale.

The Story: 300 depicts the ancient Battle of Thermopylae during which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans stood up to Xerxes and his huge Persian army in a fight to the death. This battle paved the way for all of Greece to unite and take on the Persians.

Check out the trailers and you'll see why 300 looks to be the most beautiful - and graphically violent - film of the year. And if the action scenes don't reel the women in, the sight of a muscular and nearly naked Gerard Butler should be enough to sell the film on its own. Why Butler never wins People magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' title is beyond me.

300 charges into theaters on March 9, 2007.

http://movies.about.com/od/upcomingmovies/ig/2007-Movie-Preview/300-Movie-Preview.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

"300" Movie Preview:Blood, Guts, Gore and Nearly N
Page 1 of 1