Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE TOP WORDS TO THE UNWISE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

THE TOP WORDS TO THE UNWISE Empty
PostSubject: THE TOP WORDS TO THE UNWISE   THE TOP WORDS TO THE UNWISE Clockau3Thu 28 Dec - 15:12

The Daily Record (Scotland)

December 27, 2006

Showbiz Liz & Beverley Lyons

The good, the bad and the ugly .. what stars said in 2006

CELEBRITIES always have something to say, whether it's good, bad, ugly or just plain stupid.

Throughout the year, the Razz hasn't been short of some entertaining quotes from stars around the world.

Here are a few of our favourites from 2006.

But can you guess who said what? Answers at the bottom of the page

1 "We just kind of blagged it. The biggest challenge was decorating the basement to film it from - and raising the money to be able to do it."

2 "I'm gonna cover a Girls Aloud song and change all their words, but make them really filthy."

3 "Don't hate me cos I'm a superstar and I'm married to a superstar."

4 "Some people's view of Italians from the football were of greasy Casanovas and I got a bit of that, and also some weird notion that because of my name I was slightly homosexual. But it was never a problem for me."

5 "He's probably the biggest icon of the Nineties."

6 "James Blunt rhymes with his surname."

7 "The new All Saints single sounds like us. They must have looked at what's working at the minute and thought, 'We'll go that way', which is fair enough."

8 "Enjoy the sausage rolls and chicken on a stick."

9 "The girlfriend that I had simply doesn't want to be in the papers any more."

10 "She's the most over-rated person in pop history. She might have meant something once, but I don't know many people my age who care."

11 "If I was a gold-digger, I'd have a lot of money in my account. I'd be worth millions."

12 "I get tested for HIV twice a year. One has to be socially responsible."

13 "I probably did take my new-found freedom too far."

14 "The more I strengthen it the better. Being sober helps mind and throat. Not very rock 'n'roll but ..."

15 "Can we got on with this? I've got to do Aids and Alzheimer's and land-mines this afternoon, and I want to get back for Deal or No Deal. Plus Gwyneth's making drumsticks."

16 "I wouldn't feel right wearing clothes covering my body."

17 "My main ambition is to successfully blend macho-ness with sensitivity without looking stupid."

18 "My God is a God who wants me to have things. He wants me to bling."

19 "I just saw this pink thing flash at the side of my eyes, but I managed to sing on."

20 "He truly is the new Cliff Richard for our generation and who in their right mind wants one of them?"

ANSWERS

1. Singer Sandi Thom explaining her Tooting basement gigs 2. Kaiser Chiefs Ricky Wilson after the girls covered I Predict A Riot. 3. Kevin Federline getting carried away with marriage to Britney. 4. Paolo Nutini speaking out for Rock Against Racism. 5. Oasis Noel Gallagher for once praising brother Liam. 6. Singer Lily Allen being complimentary. 7. Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole slagging off All Saints 8. Jon Fratelli to fans during their album launch at Culcreuch Castle. 9. Ordinary Boy Preston on splitting with Camille Aznar before marrying Chantelle. 10. Lily Allen on Madonna. 11. Heather Mills McCartney saying it as it is. 12. Scarlett Johansson being sensible.13. Britney referring to her recent new knicker free life.14. Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody talking about his damaged vocal chords. 15. Coldplay's Chris Martin, waiting to do a charity spot, on Ricky Gervais' Extras 16. Christina Aguilera getting mixed up. 17. Scots actor Gerard Butler on his acting technique. 18. Mary J. Blige going against the grain.19. Franz Ferdinand's Alex Kapranos describing an on-stage streaker in Switzerland. 20. Poptones boss Alan McGee on Robbie Williams.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_headline=the-razz--the-top-words-to-the-unwise-&method=full&objectid=18332745&siteid=66633-name_page.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gerard Butler Movie Madness :: Right Out of the Oven :: News / Press / Articles-
Jump to: