Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Eligibles 2006 – Top 50 Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

The Eligibles 2006 – Top 50 Men Empty
PostSubject: The Eligibles 2006 – Top 50 Men   The Eligibles 2006 – Top 50 Men Clockau3Mon 20 Nov - 13:45

November 19, 2006

Scotland on Sunday

No. 10 GERARD BUTLER
Actor, 37
Lives London, Los Angeles and New York.

Who is he? He may not have a licence to kill - Gerard was among those tipped to play the new James Bond - but Gerry hasn't been sitting still. After appearing in Mrs Brown and Dear Frankie, he played the lead in The Phantom of the Opera, beating Antonio Banderas and John Travolta to the role. With another five films in the pipeline, dating takes a back seat. "The way I've been working, it's a non-event."

Turn-on The poetry of Burns. "He was an incredible artist, and a passionate and sexy human being - grrrrr!"

Turn-off The law. His previous career in an Edinburgh legal practice turned him to drink. But since being fired and taking up acting, he hasn't touched a drop.

Dream date Looks like there's hope for all of us. "I appreciate and love women for many reasons," he says. "Tall and small, plump and skinny, and crazy and demure - I see beauty in all of them."

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1518
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1