Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

300 Goes International

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

300 Goes International Empty
PostSubject: 300 Goes International   300 Goes International Clockau3Sat 14 Oct - 12:56

300 Goes International

CanMag

Ryan Parsons

October 13, 2006

For all of you who, like me, are still drooling over the teaser trailer for the upcoming adaptation of Frank Miller's 300, here is a slightly different international version.

300 International Teaser Trailer

Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, 300 is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy. The film brings Miller’s (Sin City) acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.

There was only one thing that I missed from the official teaser trailer that was present in the promo trailer shown over at Comic Con -- the kid punching the other kid. The way the blood explodes onto the canvas of the film is better than excellent.

I am assuming Warner Bros figured having a kid knock the shit out of another kid was a little much for the domestic teaser. But that doesn't mean they had any problem showing off the pre-teen violence in the international version.

Besides the kid scene, there are only a couple other, slightly different, scenes shown in the international trailer. Now all you have to do is head on over to Allocine and navigate the site to see it. Both links the international site provides apparently open something different; though both looked exactly the same to me.

For even more 300 goodness, SHH recently posted two new stills from the film.

300 opens to theatres on March 9th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, posters, synopsis and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

Stay tuned for updates.

http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/5406
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

300 Goes International
Page 1 of 1