Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Film of Ahern book gets leading man

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Film of Ahern book gets leading man Empty
PostSubject: Film of Ahern book gets leading man   Film of Ahern book gets leading man Clockau3Fri 25 Aug - 12:43

Butler - To star in PS, I Love You

RTE.ie Entertainment

25 August 2006

Scottish actor Gerard Butler is to star opposite Hilary Swank in the big screen adaptation of Cecilia Ahern's best-selling book 'PS, I Love You'.

'PS, I Love You' tells the story of a young widow, Holly (Swank), whose late husband, Gerry (Butler), has left her a list of 10 monthly messages, which are intended to help her with the upheaval in her life.

The Hollywood Reporter says that 'PS, I Love You' will shoot this autumn in Ireland and New York.

The film reunites Swank with director Richard LaGravenese, who previously worked with her on the film 'Freedom Writers'.

LaGravenese, who co-wrote the script for 'PS, I Love You' with Steve Rogers, also wrote the screenplays for 'The Horse Whisperer', 'The Bridges of Madison County' and 'The Fisher King'.

Butler's other screen credits include 'The Phantom of the Opera', 'Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2006/0825/butlerg.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1