Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard Butler Talks 300

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard Butler Talks 300 Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler Talks 300   Gerard Butler Talks 300 Clockau3Tue 22 Aug - 12:46

Gerard Butler Talks 300

Movie News August 16, 2006

CanMag.com

Compiled By Ryan Parsons

Warner Bros is driving us crazy. After delivering a reel for 300 that had crowds going wild at Comic Con we had assumed they would take the next step and put the same reel online. But no, here we are still waiting.

Though we are frustrated to the point of having blue balls, the video journals have been enough to hold us over (for now) and this latest interview with 300 star Gerard Butler is reassuring.

Gerard Butler on 300
The good people over at AICN have recently caught up with Gerard Butler and got him to answer some questions on the upcoming adaptation of Frank Miller's 300.

QUINT: The reaction to the footage was crazy. I haven't seen a reaction here at Comic-Con like that since they showed a scene from SPIDER-MAN 2 almost a year early.

GERARD BUTLER: Wow. It felt great to me, but then I've never been to Comic-Con before. It's great to hear you say that because... I don't know...

QUINT: They kind of touched upon it on the panel, but I'm pretty curious... You play such a badass character in 300. Did you pull on any specific characters from film or history for the role?

GERARD BUTLER: I read a couple of really interesting books about going through history... I'm trying to think who it was again... Like, three of the great generals going all the way back from Greek times to the Second World War. Patton was one and Sherman back in the Civil War... and then somebody way back, right around the time of the Spartans... In fact, it was the General who led the surviving slaves to beat the Spartans... And it was all about the ideas that have to be instilled in troops and nations in order to get them to fight as effectively as they can against a superior force.

Check out the entire interview with Gerard Butler on 300 over at AICN.

300 will come to theatres on March 16th, 2007.

For the video journals, stills, posters and movie info, head over to the 300 Movie Page.

Stay tuned for updates.

"Gerard Butler's fanbase is HUGE! The guy has more females chasing after him than any other actor in Hollywood. When we made an announcement requesting our readers to suggest the next top actor Gerard Butler and Viggo Mortensen were the two names at the top of the list. We decided to solve this issue with THIS POLL. Yes, there really are that many votes".

POLL HERE --> http://www.canmag.com/news/4/3/4763
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Gerard Butler Talks 300
Page 1 of 1