Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Inside the Locker Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Braya
Organizer
Braya

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Inside the Locker Room Empty
PostSubject: Inside the Locker Room   Inside the Locker Room Clockau3Sun 30 Jul - 12:20

The Wilson Challenge

Damon Duval: “I really enjoyed the tournament this year. My teams did well and I loved supporting them from the stands. It always feels good to take some time off and go see some young players play the game. This is a great happening for the development of football in Quebec. I know things are different here compared to my homeland of Louisiana where football is nearly a culture, but I am pretty sure that, because this tournament is well-organized, that it will always be a hit.

Matthieu Proulx: “I think it is an excellent way for these young players to showcase their skills against other teams in a tournament that is more and more talked about. They can show their abilities to coaches from different football level while learning at the same time. Often when you are a young player, you always get the same coaches throughout your career, so that gives them different opinions and strategies, and it helps them get to a superior calibre. For them, it is a great football experience.

Source: www.montrealalouettes.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Inside the Locker Room
Page 1 of 1