Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gerard Butler: Employed Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dagmar
Organizer
Dagmar

Number of posts : 1486
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Gerard Butler: Employed Again Empty
PostSubject: Gerard Butler: Employed Again   Gerard Butler: Employed Again Clockau3Mon 26 Jun - 13:36

Movie Spotlight with George Thomas

June 26, 2006

I learned of the fervent fan base that Scotsman Gerard Butler possessed stateside after writing about his performance in Andrew Lloyd Weber's The Phantom of the Opera. Personally, I thought he brought sexiness and an element of danger to the part.

Then I started getting questions about some of his other movies like Dear Frankie, The Game of Their Lives and Beowulf & Grendel, a movie that his fans are still hoping for a U.S. release. Well, I can't say that movie is coming out here anytime soon. However, Butler's minions will be happy to learn that he just signed to star in Priest, a post-apocalyptic vampire western based on a comic book, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Careful, Gerard. In your haste to work, don't sell your soul. I like what I've seen of you so far and this one doesn't quite feel right. In actuality, it feels like a money grab. Not that there's anything wrong with that - occasionally.

http://blogs.ohio.com/moviespotlight/2006/06/gerard_butler_e.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com

Page 1 of 1