Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What you need to know...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Braya
Organizer
Braya

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-01-06

What you need to know... Empty
PostSubject: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3Tue 30 May - 15:32

Hey girls... and boys...

The next GBMovieMadness event will be held on the South Shore of Montreal on August 12th, 2006, starting at 4h in the afternoon and ending... when ever! It will be a pool party. We will be roasting marshmellows and having a BBQ. A VolleyBall court and a pool will be made available for our pleasure.

For the travelers near and far, some camping spaces will be available for those willing to camp out under the starry sky! Thus, saving the price of the hotel! Smile

The exacte address and directions willl be given a couple of days prior to the event. A contact number will also be provided.

Just bring your laughter, your joy, your towel and your favorite dish!

Drinks, alchool, and camping gear will NOT be provided. I assume you understand why! Smile

Contact Braya for more informations...

Last edited by on Thu 13 Jul - 21:23; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
Roxy
gbmoviemadness member
Roxy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3Wed 31 May - 9:48

Awwwwwwww... I'm sorry I won't be able to be there! It's my boyfriend's birthday that weekend and I'm throwing him a party that very same day. I hope you have loads of fun, though!

Roxy
Back to top Go down
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3Wed 7 Jun - 17:42

Sounds like a lot of fun, but unfortunately, I won't be able to join you. I live too far away to come out to every event. Sad

Make sure you at least post some pictures so I can see what I missed!

Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka
Freyja
Organizer
Freyja

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3Thu 8 Jun - 1:38

I'm glad you changed the date! I was trying to schedule everything I want to do this summer with my days off and the 12th is perfect! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
virgil
gbmoviemadness member
virgil

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3Sat 15 Jul - 19:08

It looks like lots of fun...I hope I will be able to go. I saw some pics from the 20th of May and you all seems really friendly. I was so sad not to be able to come. Well if I have some details of the next meeting I will be able to escape all my family duties...ah!

Hope I will be with you this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you need to know...   What you need to know... Clockau3

Back to top Go down

What you need to know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gerard Butler Movie Madness :: Movie Madness Special Events :: Past Events :: Annual Summer Bash-
Jump to: