Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emerald
gbmoviemadness member
Emerald

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-04-06

A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Empty
PostSubject: A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal   A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Clockau3Mon 22 May - 23:09

Hi Everyone Very Happy

Claude, Lyne, Anne..... thanks so much ladies for organizing a fun filled weekend for everyone with welcoming packages, dinner and a fantastic lineup of Gerry’s films. Your hard work and the many hours of planning and organizing really showed in the success of this event resulting in a great time which was had by all. Very Happy I really enjoyed the 2 plus hours that I shared with the 3 of you and Karine in the lobby. You are all so very warm, kind, welcoming and a fun loving bunch of ladies and I really feel that I somehow connected with you all. Very Happy

Linda and Dawn it was lovely seeing you both once again. Thanks for the laughs throughout the weekend. Very Happy Chantal I’m glad we had the chance to meet and spend time together. You have such a bubbly type of personality which I just love in a person. Thanks so much lass for taking me to the pubs on Friday night. Very Happy Shirl it was really a pleasure meeting you. You’re a wonderful person and I really enjoyed the time we spent chatting over dinner on Saturday getting to know each other. It was very sweet of you to sign my copy of your book during dinner....thank you so very much. Very Happy Janet you’re a hoot and a fun person to be around. Very Happy It was lovely to see a wonderful friendship bloom between you and Dawn. I know you will both have a blast at the Gimli Film Festival in Aug. Martine you’re a total blast and such good fun. Very Happy I don’t think you or I will ever forget the taxi incident while both of us were holding on to Flat Gerry for dear life eh. LOL!!! Laughing Although our meeting was brief, it was a real pleasure meeting you both Sereenie and Dawn. Very Happy

Thanks everyone for being a part of the fabulous time I had in Montreal and ta think I even had the chance to flirt with a Frenchmen to boot. LOL!!!! Very Happy I will post photo’s later on in the week or next.

CHEERS AND HUGS
Donna Cool
Back to top Go down
Sereenie
gbmoviemadness member
Sereenie

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal   A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Clockau3Tue 23 May - 14:59

I'll add my voice to yours! I had a wonderful day with you all ladies (and gents!) and had lots of fun getting to know some of you better. Hopefully, more such event will be held soon, so we can repeat this great experience!

Thanks so much to Freya, Braya and Dagmar for organising all of this: you did a phenomenal job! cheers

S.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sereenie.com
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal   A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Clockau3Tue 23 May - 18:48

Hello all

I also wanted to extend my thanks to the lovely ladies who organized the event: Braya, Dagmar and Freya. I was so impressed with everything - the venue, the creative giftbag filled with countless goodies (my two favourite items are the rose and the bookmark...I love how the ribbon on the bookmark resembles film), and the choice for the surprise movie was excellent. I never thought I would be able to see Atilla on the big screen. What a treat!!

I was able to do some sightseeing in Montreal, but not as much as I would like. I also didn't have enough time for shopping. Crying or Very sad So that just means I will go back again someday. It's a wonderful city.

Donna, thank you for your kind words. It was also a pleasure to meet you and everyone else in our group. I don't remember the last time I laughed so much! And thank you so much again for your support in buying my book. I felt like a really famous person for a minute while I was signing it. Laughing

This was the first time I've ever been to an event like this. It was everything I'd hoped it would be and more. I had such a great time. Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome. I'm sure I'll be attending more get-togethers in the future!

Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka
dawnzd
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal   A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Clockau3Tue 23 May - 21:37

I must ditto everone's sentiments here. I had a fantabulous time!!!! I am still in Attila-land in my head- and I refuse to leave. I cannot believe we got to see Attila on the big screen!!!! There are definitely times ( now is one) that I think he's my favorite Gerry-character.

It was a pleasure meeting ALL of you - thank you for organizing this event !! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal   A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal Clockau3

Back to top Go down

A Fabulous Time In Beautiful Montreal
Page 1 of 1