Gerard Butler Movie Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gerard Butler Movie Madness

www.gbmoviemadness.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Artist's Showcase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Braya
Organizer
Braya

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2006-01-06

Artist's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Artist's Showcase   Artist's Showcase Clockau3Wed 12 Apr - 13:07

This is a place were you can express yourself freely through poetry, writing, art... may it be related or no to Gerard Butler. All art form are welcomed!

Create away! I cannot wait to read all of you.

Braya
Back to top Go down
http://www.gbmoviemadness.com
shirl
gbmoviemadness member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-04-12

Artist's Showcase Empty
PostSubject: Deception: A Phantom of the Opera Novel   Artist's Showcase Clockau3Sat 15 Apr - 23:54

Hi everyone

You may have already noticed it in my signature, but I wanted to post here about a novel that I've written. It's called "Deception", and it is a sequel to "Phantom of the Opera" that continues Erik's story. Here is a little blurb about it:

Following the Paris opera house disaster, Erik, the charismatic and disfigured man known as the Phantom, settled into a secluded home on the outskirts of London. He resigned himself to a life of solitude, but two years later, fate introduced him to a young woman who reawakened his emotions.

Although Mellie was a gifted composer, no one took her work seriously. She recognized Erik's brilliance and was desperate for his help. Drawn to both the man and his talent, she made a bold proposition, and he accepted. Together, they forged a unique partnership that became the talk of London society.

But when Erik's past returned to haunt him, he could lose everything he'd gained in his new life - including Mellie.

Deception is a tale of loss, healing, and ultimately of love.

I was inspired to write it after seeing Gerard's performance in the film - I couldn't stand to see 'him', ie. the Phantom, in such despair at the end. I wanted to write something that would have him find some happiness. Smile

So, if you're interested, please take a look at the link in my signature. If anyone would like to read a longer excerpt than what is available at the Lulu website, just send me a message or email me, and I would be happy to send it to you.

Thank you,
Shirl
Back to top Go down
http://www.powow.com/yoshinaka

Artist's Showcase
Page 1 of 1